Date: 9/13/17 6:22 am
From: Mark Stratton <zostropz...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] No weird hummers this evening
I watched the front and back yard all eve, but nothing. There is a nice
Bottle brush in my neighbors yard but nothing unusual that I can see.
Headed to bed for the night as I need to open tomorrow at around 4:30 am
but again, if anyone wants to sit in front of the house, write me offline
and I'll send you the address in e-mail in the morning, well before
sunset. As mentioned in my earlier e-mail, I got a pretty vague
description of a Hummer that most sounded like a Broad-billed to me but all
I have seen is Allen's, Ann's and 1 female Black-chinned. This lady isn't
a birder and could not give me any of the "finer" details of the bird.

Mark Stratton
North Park

Join us on Facebook!