Date: 9/13/17 6:05 am
From: jcheryljoy--- via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] reminder of Dr. Mitchell Byrd's presentation on Sept 20th at 7pm

Dr. Mitchell Byrd will be speaking on September 20, 2017 as the Williamsburg Bird Club celebrates its 40th anniversary. The meeting location has been moved to the Williamsburg Library at 515 Scotland St., Williamsburg, Virginia to assure ample space for all guests.

Many of you know or have heard of Dr. Byrd as he is Chancellor Professor of Biology Emeritus at William and Mary and Director Emeritus of the Center for Conservation Biology. He has received numerous honors and awards for his work with birds and conservation issues.

Dr. Byrd will talk about some of the changes in our avifauna that he has noted during his 70 years of working in the field, some of the projects and conservation issues he has been involved with, and what he sees for the future of birds. Please join us and I look forward to seeing you. Best Cheryl J. Jacobson, WBC Vice President, Programs