Date: 9/12/17 6:09 pm
From: Jack Williamson <jack.williamson.jr...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Heron solution
How about this -

My mother in law was in a pinch last week. She needed to get her hands on
new book for her upcoming book club - so I ordered it for from the giant
retailer in the sky.

I was amazed by the cover when I opened the package a day later.

[image: Inline image 1]

I like the author's last book, *Mink River, *but think he might benefit
from having someone proof his covers.

Having said that, the book is about a boat, not a bird.

So which species would you put on the cover if the decision was yours?

Jack Williamson
West Linn, Oregon