Date: 9/12/17 3:53 pm
From: Adam Winer <awiner...> [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Mount Davidson, Sept. 12
Another pleasant day of migrants on Mt D this morning between ~7 and 8:30.
Again, no rarities.

Townsend's Warblers appeared to have finally arrived in force, with at
least 6 seen. A single Black-throated Gray and several Yellows completed
the warblers. Western Tanagers (>10) and Black-headed Grosbeaks (at least
6, including 3 sitting together) were out in force. Two Swainson's
Thrushes showed well, and a Willow Flycatcher was the lone migrant
flycatcher. Two House Wrens were (still?) on the mountain. Finally, a
single (Sooty) Fox Sparrow was early.

Two birds omitted from my Sept. 10th report: a single Western Kingbird atop
the mountain, and my FOS Say's Phoebe ranging widely.

-- Adam Winer

Join us on Facebook!