Date: 9/12/17 3:33 pm
From: rsbirder via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Old Lyme Avocet
At 6:30 the avocet flew off, crossed the railroad bridge and turned west.Russ S

-------- Original message --------From: rsbirder <rsbirder...> Date: 9/12/17 5:52 PM (GMT-05:00) To: CT Birding List <ctbirds...> Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Old Lyme Avocet
5:50 pm and the avocet cotinuesRuss SmileyMarlbiriugh, CT

-------- Original message --------From: Bob MacDonnell via CTBirds <ctbirds...> Date: 9/12/17 9:15 AM (GMT-05:00) To: <ctbirds...> Subject: [CT Birds] Old Lyme Avocet
Trying again, American Avocet feeding on exposed river bank at Four Mile River boat launch.

Bob MacDonnell / Niantic

Sent from my iPhone