Date: 9/12/17 3:02 pm
From: Jim <epiphenomenon9...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: Seeking warblers
Hooray!!! Thanks for letting us know Kurt.

Jim Moore
Rockville

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 5:58 PM, Kurt Schwarz <kurtschwarz4...>
wrote:

> The fee at Terrapin Park was rescinded. Current QA County Parks site says
> it is free. I can't copy and paste here, but google Terrapin Nature Park
> and click on parksnrec.org.
>
> On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 4:49 PM Jim <epiphenomenon9...> wrote:
>
>> Not disagreeing, but last time I checked you need a county permit to park
>> at Terrapin Nature Park, and these are a bit of a hassle to obtain. (This
>> policy was instituted a few years ago).
>>
>> Another option would be Middle Patuxent Env. Area (MPEA) in Howard
>> County. Also Brookside Gardens/Wheaton Regional Park in Mont. Co. The
>> latter a bit out of the way but can be worth it; also fairly easy to bird
>> there.
>>
>> Good birding!
>> Jim Moore
>> Rockville
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 5:22 PM, 'Marcy Stutzman' via Maryland & DC
>> Birding <mdbirding...> wrote:
>>
>>> Terrapin Beach Park
>>> 191 Cross Island Trail
>>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=191+Cross+Island+Trail+%0D+Stevensville,+MD+21666+%0D+Queen+Anne's+County&entry=gmail&source=g>
>>> Stevensville, MD 21666
>>> Queen Anne's County
>>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=191+Cross+Island+Trail+%0D+Stevensville,+MD+21666+%0D+Queen+Anne's+County&entry=gmail&source=g>
>>>
>>> Just across the bridge to the left on Rt 8 might be a good place to look!
>>>
>>> Marcy Stutzman
>>> Russett, MD 20724
>>>
>>> --
>>> -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Group 'Maryland & DC Birding'.
>>> To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group
>>> on the web at http://www.mdbirding.com
>>> Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it here
>>> - http://www.mdbirding.com/hotspot.html
>>>
>>
>> --
>> -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Group 'Maryland & DC Birding'.
>> To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group on
>> the web at http://www.mdbirding.com
>> Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it here
>> - http://www.mdbirding.com/hotspot.html
>>
> --
> Kurt Schwarz
> Ellicott City, Howard County
> kurtschwarz4 at gmail dot com
>

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group 'Maryland & DC Birding'.
To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group on the web at http://www.mdbirding.com
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it here - http://www.mdbirding.com/hotspot.html

 
Join us on Facebook!