Date: 9/12/17 2:17 pm
From: <dlknktk...>
Subject: Warbler/Moth
Had a very interesting afternoon while running various errands. First, as I went to the garage to make a trip I spotted a pair of Nashville Warblers in the trellis. As I stood watching them, I caught a movement below and saw my second Titan Moth this year !! That now makes a total of 3 we have seen in the yard in the past 20 + years since we started in earnest to attract Hummers and Butterfly's. Although not a bird I thought it significant since a lot of us are also interested in butterfly's and moths. Thanks for humoring me ! Donnie K. in Larned

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>

Join us on Facebook!