Date: 9/12/17 12:33 pm
From: Brian Patteson <patteson1...>
Subject: Re: 11 Hudsonian Godwits, Lake Wheeler
Actually a major dude had the godwits: Michael O’Brien and his brother John were watching the ocean from a beach house on vacation up at Nags Head in mid August.

I’ve seen a big bunch offshore back in the 90s. It’s probably in the Chat somewhere in the seasonal roundup. I’ve also seen a dozen or more on the flooded ground up in Rodanthe during a tropical storm some years back.

Brian Patteson
Hatteras

> On Sep 12, 2017, at 3:17 PM, Jamie Adams (via carolinabirds Mailing List) <carolinabirds...> wrote:
>
> Maybe for inland, but some dude just had like 20 something several weeks ago while ocean watching at OBX.
>
> I just had several Jaegers which I am in process of trying to ID and a Sooty Tern and another Red-necked Phalarope at North end of Wrightsville Beach, NC.
>
> Jamie Adams
> Wilmington NC

Join us on Facebook!