Date: 9/12/17 10:53 am
From: nancy tikalsky <ntikalsky...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET LaBagh Bioblitz - Volunteers needed
LaBagh Bioblitz - Volunteers needed
September 17, 10:00 - 3:00p

see attached flyer for details

If there are any plant or insect experts interested in leading a group 'expedition,' PLEASE email Radhika at <radhika...>

Join our biodiversity expedition to document the plants and insects at LaBagh!

Experts will lead participants of all ages in this educational 'citizen scientist' event. Bring your families & friends to join the quest. We could also use some extra hands to help greet participants and prepare them for exploration.

No registration required.

Use the Cicero Ave. entrance to LaBagh Woods, just north of Foster Ave. Follow event signs to our expedition home base.

Visit fotfp.org/events or email <radhika...>

If you currently use iNaturalist post to the LaBagh Woods Bioblitz throughout September.

Shanti, n.

Nancy J. Tikalsky
Zion/Lake
/|\ Please consider the environment before printing this email
"Truth is great and will prevail if left to herself. She is the proper and sufficient antagonist to error, and has nothing to fear from the conflict, unless, by human interposition, disarmed of her natural weapons, free argument and debate; errors ceasing to be dangerous when it is permitted freely to contradict them." --Thomas Jefferson: Bill for Establishing Religious Freedom, 1779.

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)