Date: 9/12/17 9:06 am
From: 'Mcmullen, Keith A CIV USARMY CEMVS (US)' <Keith.A.Mcmullen...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Need for photos, North American Birds, Winter 2015-2016 (no sightings)
Hi Everyone,

I'm in need of good photos of some of Illinois' rarities from the Winter 2015-2016 season (1 NOV 2015 - 28 FEB 2016) for North American Birds magazine.

Some of the excellent species encountered during that season included the following:

MOTTLED DUCK at Clinton Lake, 11 Dec - 3 Jan

BARROW'S GOLDENEYE along the Fox River in Carpentersville (this was the 2nd winter there), 3 - 6 Dec

BLACK-TAILED GULL at Carlyle Lake, 11 - 16 Jan

SLATY-BACKED GUL at Arsenal Road in Will County, 26-29 Jan and at Montrose on 30 Jan

GYRFALCON near Lexington 4 - 6 Feb

TOWNSEND'S SOLITAIRE at Big River S.F., 24 Dec and near Braidwood Lake 14 -21 Jan

VARIED THRUSH in St. Charles 27 Nov - 4 Dec and again 17 Dec

GREEN-TAILED TOWHEE in Monroe County 13 Dec - 2 Mar

If you have any photos of these species and would be willing to share and have them included in the Illinois/Indiana Regional Report for North American Birds magazine, please send me a note AND the photo with details on date and location. You will receive photo credit in the magazine!

I'm hopeful some of you can help me out!

Thanks in advance and good birdings!

Keith McMullen
Co-Editor (along with Geoff Williamson and Jim Hengeveld)
Illinois/Indiana Region-North American Birds
O'Fallon, IL
<Warbler7...>

------------------------------------
Posted by: "Mcmullen, Keith A CIV USARMY CEMVS (US)"
<Keith.A.Mcmullen...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: