Date: 9/12/17 8:26 am
From: Keith Hackland Innkeeper, Alamo Inn B&B <alamoinn...> <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender alamoinn for DMARC)
Subject: [texbirds] Where to buy binoculars
I have been following the discussion and specific suggestions of where to buy binoculars now that Eagle is closing. I have met the folks at Land and Sea. They are good people and they know optics.

For free advice on choosing binoculars wherever you decide to shop, call me any time. If you wish to stay in Texas and get the best prices Alamo Inn B&B, Gear & Tours are also optics dealers, offering three good brands of binoculars, from entry level to the very best. We are birders and understand birders needs. We ship for free. We support TOS.

Keith Hackland, Alamo, TX Tel. 956.460.4797

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!