Date: 9/11/17 7:13 pm
From: Nancy Christensen <nancy.r.christensen...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] broad-tailed Hummingbird in Encinitas
There has been confusion about the location of this bird, some of which was caused by me. Originally I only had a street for the location, and started my checklist as soon as I began exploring. Sorry for the frustrations!
Street in Encinitas: Meadow Wood Place
House: I still don't know the house number, but here are directions that should get you there. Shortly after you turn off of Orchard Wood onto Meadow Wood, the street makes a right turn. About 5 houses later it makes another right turn (street very shortly thereafter ends in a cul de sac). The hummingbird house is on the outside (south) corner of the second right turn. Each time I have been there, there has been a white vehicle and a blue vehicle in the driveway. Very small front yard... there are 2 hummingbird feeders hanging in the shade.
Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPad

Join us on Facebook!