Date: 9/11/17 6:31 pm
From: Fred Collins <fcndc...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Where to buy binoculars
Every scope and pair of binoculars I ever purchased were at Land Sea and Sky. My Dad bought me a spotting scope there in 1964. My wife and I bought two new pairs of binoculars there recently. It's been a quality and reliable supplier for three generations. My grandfather introduced me to the owner in the 60s and I met an apprentice I would know for 50 years. He became the owner and recently sold the business to the current owners. I think they are as committed as Leslie was and I hope to someday buy my grandchildren binoculars their should they want some.

I like to buy local but mostly I want to buy the best from the best. I know they will always stand by what they sell.

Fred Collins
Sent from my iPhone