Date: 9/11/17 5:38 pm
From: 'Robert Patton' <rpatton...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>
Subject: RE: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] RE: Encinitas broad-tailed hummingbird
Thanks Nancy, but it seems to be variation within googlemap or people’s phone locators, or satellite alignment, and who knows what else – two of us this afternoon had different addresses showing on our phones, & I heard from another birder who’d been directed to a different street. It’s times like these that reinforce why I still carry an old Thomas Guide map book…