Date: 9/11/17 5:07 pm
From: Isaac Denzer <bartailedgodwit...>
Subject: [obol] Re: NARROWS Egret, Heron?
I think this is a Little Blue. In comparison to the Snowy Egret behind
it, it appears to have a thicker stouter looking bill, duller lores and
dusky wingtips. The black on the legs doesn't quite seem to be a perfect
fit with LBHE, but other than that the legs look the right color.

Good birding,

Isaac Denzer

On 9/11/2017 4:54 PM, Mike & MerryLynn wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Here are my photos from Tuesday, Sept 5, around 4:30 pm. Cattle Egret
> present at the same time - not in photo
>
> All comments welcome - and thanks. MerryLynn
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos_user.gne?path=m-ml_wallawalla&nsid=&page=&details=1
>
> --
> Mike & MerryLynn Denny
> Birding the Beautiful Walla Walla Valley
> "If you haven't gone birding, you haven't lived"

Join us on Facebook!