Date: 9/11/17 4:40 pm
From: robert lane <ohiomagpie...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Common Nighthawks / Mahoning County
Tonight, Monday, from about 6:25PM to about 6:35PM, my wife Denise and I watched no less than twenty-five Common Nighthawks soaring and circling overhead. Our location was from a gravel parking lot on the northeast corner of US62 and SR165 in Green Township. What seemed a bit unusual was the fact that there were no vocalizations being heard.

Bob Lane / Mahoning County