Date: 9/11/17 4:32 pm
From: <rpatton...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] RE: Encinitas broad-tailed hummingbird

I respect not posting the address of a private residence, but feel the need to point out that following the eBird link directed several of us to the WRONG address this afternoon. Luckily, there were a couple of other birders already there who directed us across the street – the hummingbird location is on the south side of the street & has pinecone & hummingbird feeders hanging in the trees in the frontyard. At 1:30 pm the bird appeared relatively briefly at a feeder but long enough that we each were able to get a quick but satisfying look.

R. Patton

San Diego, CA

Join us on Facebook!