Date: 9/11/17 3:57 pm
From: Eric Kallen <eric...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Encinitas broad-tailed hummer
The message that Eitan posted has a link to the ebird post. The ebird post includes a link to a map from can be used with a smartphone to navigate to the site.

Eric Kallen

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 11, 2017, at 3:07 PM, Dennis <dparker6...><mailto:<dparker6...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...><mailto:<SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>> wrote:

Encinitas is somewhere between a village and a town, I would say. In other words, it's large enough so that when someone posts that a broad-tailed hummingbird is coming to a feeder in Encinitas, and when others post about "Encinitas" hummingbird sightings -- and nobody actually says where in Encinitas the birds are -- it is rather difficult to go look in the correct place for what might be one's county bird. If I've missed a post that gives an address or location to the feeder hosting said bird, I apologize. And if it's at a private location, with no public access, I apologize. But if someone out there who knows my contact information would kindly tell me where this $@(6;:+/ bird is, I thank you.

Dennis Parker
Tierrasanta

Join us on Facebook!