Date: 9/11/17 3:07 pm
From: Dennis <dparker6...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Encinitas broad-tailed hummer
Encinitas is somewhere between a village and a town, I would say. In other words, it's large enough so that when someone posts that a broad-tailed hummingbird is coming to a feeder in Encinitas, and when others post about "Encinitas" hummingbird sightings -- and nobody actually says where in Encinitas the birds are -- it is rather difficult to go look in the correct place for what might be one's county bird. If I've missed a post that gives an address or location to the feeder hosting said bird, I apologize. And if it's at a private location, with no public access, I apologize. But if someone out there who knows my contact information would kindly tell me where this $@(6;:+/ bird is, I thank you.

Dennis Parker
Tierrasanta

Join us on Facebook!