Date: 9/11/17 1:39 pm
From: Tom Wood <tcwood729...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Anyone look for the Western Kingbird
I did not put much effort into it since my experience is that this species
rarely stays in one spot very long, but I did stop by the Rockvale Rd/Dike
Road intersection and spent a few minutes looking at the wires and fences
without seeing the bird. If it was hunting in nearby fields, I would have
missed it.
Thomas Wood, Menomonee Falls, Waukesha County