Date: 9/11/17 1:08 pm
From: Rachel Farrell <pollypie...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Common Ringed Plover update
I haven't seen any updates on the Common Ringed Plover, so I thought I'd pass along that I received a call from Barbara Gearhart who saw the bird about 1 hour ago. The bird was just before the tip of Gooseberry Neck.

Park in the lot, then walk on the left (east) side of Gooseberry Neck towards the tip. Just before you get to the tip, there is a very large stick on the ground, pointing to the water. Start looking on the beach there. The bird was standing in seaweed with a number of Semipalmated Plovers.

Rachel Farrell
Rumford, RI

Join us on Facebook!