Date: 9/11/17 10:13 am
From: <amk17...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Any updates on Swallow-tailed gull today (sept 11)
Hi

Have there been any sightings of the swallow tailed gull today? If so, please post location on tweeters or email me directly. Thanks!!

On another note, a couple of fall migrants in my Phinney Ridge, Seattle yard this morning included first year western tanagers and an unidentified warbler (clean yellow underneath including undertail with pale eye ring,no streaks on sides, possibly brown above at least on tail, maybe a yellow warbler but viewed very, very, very briefly). A single red-breasted nuthatch remains in the yard and vicinity (first for yard) actively foraging.

A Kopitov
Seattle, WA