Date: 9/11/17 9:54 am
From: Ken Ostermiller <ken.ostermiller...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Warblers in Buckeye Woods Park, Medina County
We found a nice pod of warblers at Buckeye Woods Park in Medina County this
morning. The warblers seem to like the habitat on the connecting path from
the pond to the Inlet Trail near the bridge to the nature preserve.

Ken Ostermiller
Westfield Center

Buckeye Woods Park, Medina, Ohio, US
Sep 11, 2017 8:55 AM - 9:55 AM