Date: 9/10/17 7:13 pm
From: judy mullally <judyemull...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Swallow-tailed gull RF help
I live in Port Angeles and hope to try to see the Swallow-tailed gull on Monday, but I don't have iPad or GPS and my cell is just a flip phone so I can't follow tweeters updates on the fly.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone sees the bird Monday morning if they would call me on my cell phone and let me know where it's being seen. My number is 360-808-2736. I only turn it on when I'm travelling as it won't work in my house! While I'd like to try for the 7:55 Kingston ferry, the 8:40 is probably more likely.

I know how helpful the birding community is with each other, so I'm hoping to draw on that strength and thoughtfulness. I'll do all I can to help other when my chance arrives.

Many thanks in advance, Judy Mullally <judyemull...> in Port Angeles WA