Date: 9/10/17 5:52 pm
From: William Murdoch <williammurdochsb...> [sbcobirding] <sbcobirding-noreply...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] coronado seep
Joan and I were there from about 8:20-9:30 (latterly at the bridge).

There were many warblers, coming through in at least 3 pulses of maybe 20
at a time. Unfortunately they were almost all high in the trees and some
distance from the path and the light was atrocious: they mostly looked like
little grey birds. We id'd a few Yellows, one Wilsons, a BT gray (down by
the concrete cylinders - again in a flock) and a couple of OCs. Also seen
were a warbling vireo, willow flycatcher and 3 western tanagers (there were
probably more high in the eucs). No bird visited the seep itself, which
has plenty of water, while we were there.

There was another flock at the bridge, mixed in with bushtits - all those
id'd were Yellows.

Bill Murdoch
Santa Barbara

--