Date: 9/10/17 5:26 pm
From: Joel Geier <joel.geier...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Western MeadowLark help
Hi Jim,

I think that bad egg laid by the Oregon State Senate failed to hatch in
the House chamber. At last word (in late June) the House leadership were
signaling that they had more important things to deal with.

But like a female cowbird, I'm sure Sen. Girod will keep coming back to
try this tactic in future seasons.

I've cc:d the BOO list here in case anyone wants to prolong the
discussion off of OBOL.

Cheers,
Joel

Join us on Facebook!