Date: 9/10/17 5:26 pm
From: Ann Johnson <aj...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Message From Website
For anyone who is out wandering around tomorrow and wants to check this out.

"Just wanted to let you know that I believe I spotted a Curved Bill Thrasher
at Red Feather Prairie at Saylorville Lake this weekend. I have a BS in
Biology from U of Iowa and I am an avid outdoors person and I got a very
good look at this bird and I knew it was not our usual Thrasher. I did not
get a photo but I am confident in the sighting and wanted you to know FYI."

Ann Johnson

Norwalk, IA