Date: 9/10/17 5:15 pm
From: 'Geoff N.' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Broad-winged Hawks moving now
There is considerable satisfaction when you help an interested youngster get their first-ever look at 160 +/- Broadwings swirling in a tight kettle. 👍 Ken informed me there were so many visitors up on the platform yesterday, he often couldn't count birds at all. That's frustrating! So I'm putting a call out to any and all who can help, even if just for an hour or 2, please, it's worth it. This is likely going to be a busy week for visitors, and a very active week overhead. Thank you!
Geoff Niswander
Hillsborough