Date: 9/10/17 4:17 pm
From: Stuart Winquist via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] 3 owl day
Hiking in Dudley Seymour State Park (Haddam Neck) this afternoon a barred owl flew off of its roost from along the trail in front of me, I heard the monotone trill of a screech owl, and located its roosting hole, and a few minutes ago at home, I investigated some very agitated crows in a neighbor's backyard and had the good fortune to find a great-horned owl. A very nice way to end the day.

Stuart Winquist
East Hampton

Sent from my iPhone