Date: 9/10/17 8:55 am
From: Dominik Mosur <polskatata...> [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Beach Chalet Eastern Kingbird continues 9/10/17
The EASTERN KINGBIRD reported initially by Brian FITCH on 9/8/17, continues this morning. It was first located today on the southeast light stand of the soccer fields at 8:00 a.m. As the fog cleared it has become active foraging along the west edge of the thickets around the maintenance yard and compost piles. Other migrants are also present here: Yellow/Townsend's/Orange-crowned Warblers, Western Tanager, House Wren.

I've been encountering typical western migrants at all locations visited in the past week. On Friday, 9/8, notable at Yosemite Slough was a Western Kingbird, one of if not the latest I've ever noted in the county in recent years. A Blue-gray Gnatcatcher and Yellow Warbler were in the fennel there as well.

Let's keep up this great Fall effort, SFBirders. Many more birds are out there to be found.

Dominik Mosur
San Francisco

Sent from my iPhone

http://www.yahoogroups.com/