Date: 9/9/17 3:08 pm
From: Patrick Maurice <patrickmaurice1...>
Subject: Re: [GABO-L] Fall is here! CERULEAN WARBLER and 11 other warbler species at the State Botanical Garden, Clarke County, 9/09/17
I was told that the link to my eBird checklist isn't working, so I will
send it again:

The checklist can also be viewed by going onto my eBird profile and seeing
it from there, just click on the 50 species checklist:
https://ebird.org/ebird/profile/MjM4Mzg0

Patrick Maurice
Clarke County
Virus-free.
<#m_-1531245759223995770_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>