Date: 9/9/17 2:01 pm
From: Rob Hilton <rob.hilton.2010...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Sabine's Gull continues this afternoon in DC
Hi all,

The Sabine's Gull was flying, in DC waters, relatively close to the shore
at Washington Sailing Marina (which is Alexandria, Virginia), this
afternoon. It was still present at 1:35 when I walked back to my car. I
and some other birders were at the southeast-most dock/pier looking out
toward National Airport and the pier extending south of the airport, and
the bird often came as close as the southern edge of the submerged aquatic
vegetation mat. I know it was present all morning, and it was reported as
recently as 3:30 pm.

Rob Hilton
Silver Spring