Date: 9/9/17 12:44 pm
From: Bird observations from western New York <geneseebirds-l...>
Subject: Re: [GeneseeBirds-L] same stuff / Whimbrel race
Hi Peter and all,

I believe the Whimbrel would be of the American race due to a darker tail and back. I got two “landing” photos of the bird that expose its back and tail when it was returning from the rocky shore after it had been flushed by a rollerblader. I just uploaded the photos to a Flickr album here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm7y7eVQ.

Let me know if you agree,

~ Sue

Sue Barth
Orchard Park, NY
E: <mailto:<suebarth...> <suebarth...>
Mobile/Text: <tel:(716)%20474-3657> 716-474-3657
My Blog: <http://www.chirpsandcheeps.com/> http://www.ChirpsAndCheeps.com
Flickr: <http://www.flickr.com/photos/suebarth/> http://www.flickr.com/photos/suebarth/