Date: 9/9/17 9:07 am
From: Bill Hohenstein via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] Sabine's gull YES at 11:15am Saturday
The Sabine's Gull is still present.. as of 11:15 this morning (Saturday 9/9) at the Marina at Daingerfield Island. Arlington County. A group of us viewed the bird from the end of a set of docks that look out on to the vegetation mats. The gull was resting and flying in front of the long pier that extends the National Airport runway lights. It is difficult to pick out at rest, being similar to the immature laughing gulls. It is a bit smaller with a dainty bill. It is easy to recognize in flight.

Here is a link to some photos and videos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/73831614@N00/albums/72157686021148290

Bill