Date: 9/8/17 5:18 pm
From: Michael Fialkovich <mpfial...>
Subject: Lark Sparrow Continues in Westmoreland County
Hi,

After work today I drove over to Donegal Lake and saw the Lark Sparrow found yesterday by Josh Lefever. It was in the same area, at the main boat launch parking lot near the sign with information about the importance of cleaning your boat. Chipping Sparrows were in the trees near the sign and the Lark Sparrow was perched on top of a Black Cherry. The Chipping Sparrows it is associating with flew down into the grasses along the gravel road that leads down to the water. I lost it but Shannon Thompson stopped by and she relocated it in the vegetation. Josh Lefever also stopped by to check for the bird. It tends to move around the general area quite a bit.

Mike Fialkovich
Pittsburgh Area, Allegheny County

Join us on Facebook!