Date: 9/8/17 3:33 pm
From: mike rader <mike_rader...>
Subject: Quivira 9/8/17
Hi all

I went through Quivira this afternoon and was able to find the immature Sabine's Gull at the Little Salt Marsh, sitting with some terns and Ring-billed Gulls. Tons of Franklin's Gulls, ducks and shorebirds at the Big Salt Marsh. Quite a few egrets and ibis there too and the Reddish Egret was southwest of the handicap parking pad rather than its usual recent location of inside the loop. Other birds of interest included what I think was a Ross's Goose with some ducks and two Marbled Godwits.

eBird Checklist Quivira NWR--Big Salt Marsh, Kansas Fri Sep 08, 2017 37 species (+2 other taxa)<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Febird.org%2Febird%2Fview%2Fchecklist%2FS39067655&h=ATPVRLG315uKda5D3Z7syhZbt4wpGjiCQXq40HsrwL-2SXS0CSOhFtbKZE2cgzFQz53rCf2B-wUD4twuCWDHmfA3MyEX2n_Trh2xqMchTY8It7ho57YoYoeSXC0GZRvaJXA33lGi9hlXUOaGAadjqzUai6W_mnfwhj0xi4NBMwvd7Nhk8wisOF9RkIw5dMi6vKAooZ4UM8jy6LlAgVn_iDCr7cIGvJfzQ2QPWt2P9i8nh-p3HGC_aCVKG0-Gpeaw>
The premier destination for birding on the Web.
EBIRD.ORG

Mike Rader
Wilson and/or Pratt,??KS

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html