Date: 9/8/17 3:01 pm
From: 'Denise Hamilton' <napabirders...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [NBB] Bodega Bay - Raving with Ravens

Glad you wrote about the Ravens at Pt. Reyes. We have seen that many, too. Sometimes at the water troughs at the dairy farms. I figured that it was NOT good to have so many around.

I’m curious as to why their population has exploded (on-going destruction of habitat?). We’ve been going to Pt. Reyes for years and certainly do not remember seeing so many of them in years past.

Denise & David Hamilton
Napa
<napabirders...>