Date: 9/8/17 2:07 pm
From: Collins, Fred (Commissioner Pct. 3) <FCollins...>
Subject: [texbirds] Hummingbird Festival will be held tomorrow Sept 9
We will have our 10th annual Kleb Woods Hummingbird Festival tomorrow, Sept 9 2017 between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. It is free and all are welcome. Sumita Prasad will be banding hummingbirds. Mary Anne Weber of the Houston Audubon Society will be displaying her raptors which include several owls, a Mississippi Kite and a Swallow-tailed Kite. There are programs designed for children and many activities for them as well. The cool front has made for nice weather. It also moved out many hummingbirds on their way south, but there are still plenty to observe, photograph and hopefully band as well. No food or drinks are provided or sold. Bug spray is highly recommended!
Fred Collins, Director
Kleb Woods Nature Center
20303 Draper Road,Tomball TX 77377
281-357-5324