Date: 9/8/17 12:25 pm
From: Carrier Graphics via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Hawk watch tomorrow Sat W Hartland
Want to let people know, tomorrow, Sept 9th, the Hartford Audubon has a Hawk Watch up at Booth Hill in West Hartland CT. It is one of the oldest HW sites here in CT for Hawk watching. Take rt 20 north into West Hartland. We are just off the rd in a big high State owned field over looking the Barkhamsted Res to our east. Look for parked cars on the rd across from a single house.  be there @9 am plus...    Paul Carrier