Date: 9/8/17 9:31 am
From: Joe Wolf <birdingwolf55...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Nemisis Photo Bird finally photographed!
Alright - this is not nearly as interesting as Sharp Tailed Sandpipers or Sabine's Gulls. But - I've been trying to get a decent photo of a Yellow Billed Cuckoo for 2 years. I hear them, and I see them in binos, but can't ever get a decent photo. Finally, this morning, One decided to let me take his picture! Photos taken at Piscataway NP - Accokeek Ck boardwalk. Best other bird of the morning was a Canada Warbler