Date: 9/7/17 9:17 pm
From: Noah Arthur <semirelicta...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: RE: [NBB] Re: Possible Yellow-Billed Cuckoo at Owl Canyon
Good point Judi... If this cuckoo is a western migrant who might be able to get back on-track and breed in the future, it's a very valuable bird. Chances are it's a misoriented eastern migrant that will perish overwater, but you never know.
Noah

On Thursday, September 7, 2017, 8:27:53 PM PDT, <judisierra...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...> wrote:

It's a Calif. listed and protected species. Just saying.

---In <northbaybirds...>, <chucao@...> wrote :

All,

If it is a cuckoo it will respond to playback. Just saying.

Alvaro

Alvaro Jaramillo

<mailto:alvaro@...> alvaro@...

www.alvarosadventures.com