Date: 9/7/17 6:19 pm
From: k chamberlin <kchamberlin07...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Ashland Birds
Hello fellow Birders!
Took our usual walk down Mill Pond Rd. today. It started off partly cloudy
and warmed up towards the afternoon. Our area we "bird" in is about an acre
all together. Today was one of our better "drops" of warblers. I only wish
that I had more time...ok, here is our list:

Cape May Warbler -1 Managed several rough pictures
https://flic.kr/p/YfJBF5

Tennessee -Most common bird today! It seemed like every other bird was one,
Kris witnessed one feeding another, we have never seen anything like this
here in 8 years. Usually we are lucky to see one or two.
https://flic.kr/p/YvLSCZ
https://flic.kr/p/Yih8cp

Pine-2
Palm-8