Date: 9/7/17 5:47 pm
From: Lisa Hug <lisahug...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Black-and-White Warbler, American Redstart
Hi All,

This morning, around 11:00, there was a Black-and-white Warbler at
Campbell Cove in Bodega Bay. It was behind the restrooms in the swampy
area under the willows. It was seen by myself, Dan Nelson and David
Hoffman.

Then Dan Nelson and I went to Bodega Dunes Campground. Dan located a
huge flock of chickadees and yellow warblers. We estimated at least 60
yellow Warblers. We had to split up to adequately cover the flock. I
had a brief look at an American Redstart. It did not stay around very
long. There was also a Black-throated Gray Warbler in the flock and a
few Orange-crowned Warblers.

There was a Willow Flycatcher under Diekman's Store.

There were 3 Red Knots at the Rich Stallcup Viewing Platform in Doran
Regional park.

Bodega Bay is along Highway 1 in Sonoma County.

Lisa Hug
Sebastopol, CA

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)