Date: 9/7/17 5:32 pm
From: Fred Sladen <fwsladen...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Raptors in Bradford, Sutton, Plum Island
Within the last week, I have seen an adult Sharp-shinned Hawk sitting on
my feeders in Bradford, two Kestrels attacking a Red-tailed Hawk on
Baker Road in North Sutton, and a Broad-winged Hawk seen on two
occasions on Seamans Road in New London. Today, at Plum Island (I know
it's not NH), several Red-tailed Hawks, one being harassed by Crows,
three Northern Harriers playing tag around a large clump of trees near
one of the dykes, and, at separate times and on several occasions, a
Merlin, then a Peregrine, putting up many hundreds of shorebirds. Also,
one Osprey flying over the ponds.

Fred Sladen

Bradford NH