Date: 9/7/17 12:39 pm
From: Adam Leiterman <aleiterman...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Boston Nature Center bird lecture
Hello,
Mass Audubon's Boston Nature Center is excited to announce the 2017 State of the Birds lecture on Thursday, September 14th from 6:30-8pm.

State of the Birds
Sponsored by Boston Nature Center
Thu, Sep 14, 2017 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm

Location:
Boston Nature Center, Mattapan

Instructor:
Joan Walsh - former Director of Bird Monitoring, Mass Audubon

Audience:
Adult

Members:
$5.00
Nonmembers:
$7.00
Nonmembers can join today during checkout and take immediate advantage of member prices.

In the second climate change discussion we will learn about the state of the birds in MA.  At Mass Audubon we are building a science-based bird conservation program that works to sustain the diverse and inspiring birdlife that calls the Commonwealth home. Come learn about our new initiative - State of the Birds 2017 - the winners and losers in our battle against the changing climate, and what we all can do to protect our homes, our wildlife, and enrich our own lives.

Register online or call 617-983-8500 to register by phone.

For more information, contact:
Boston Nature Center
500 Walk Hill Street
Mattapan, MA 02126