Date: 9/7/17 12:10 pm
From: Linda Fink <linda...>
Subject: [obol] shorebirds at Bob Straub Park
In a wild moment, I signed up to survey shorebirds at Bob Straub Park
when I did my Beached Bird Survey there... forgetting that I don't know
shorebirds. So I took lots of photos (on Sept. 5) and put them on my
blog site and asked a few others to help id. Paul Sullivan came through
with wonderful reasons. If anyone else would be willing to take a look
and yea or nay the ids, I would be grateful... and would go ahead and
post them to the ebird World Shorebird Day (week?) or wherever I'm
supposed to post. Thanks!

You can get to all 4 posts by going here first and then clicking on the
other 3 parts on the right side.

http://lindafink-birdnotes.blogspot.com/2017/09/shorebirds-at-bob-straub-park-part-1.html

Linda Fink, a very slow shorebird id learner
--

POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!