Date: 9/7/17 11:32 am
From: Tim Spahr <tspahr44...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Mourning Warbler, Westborough WMA
Hi Birders,

I spent a fair bit of time poking around the ragweed fields in Westborough
WMA today. While I could not find any Connecticut Warblers (still well
early for their migration peak!) I did find a very cooperative Mourning
Warbler. It was located in the middle of one of these large ragweed
fields, acting a lot like the Connecticut Warblers do when they are here!

Please note I also walked over towards the entrance on Route 135; there are
a couple of huge squash and ragweed fields over there, too.

The beach held just a handful of shorebirds this morning, and curiously
they were not present when I made my first check early on.

checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S39048583

Good birding

Tim Spahr
Marlborough