Date: 9/7/17 11:19 am
From: Linda Widdop <linda...>
Subject: [de-birds] Maybe off topic - Special Event at DVOC - Bird/Window Collisions: Historical Research and Contemporary Solutions
Hi Delaware Birders - DVOC asked me to promote a free event being held at Academy of Natural Sciences in Philadelphia about window strikes. I think a subject that all of us birders share an interest in. Please join us to hear Dr. Daniel Klem speak on the topic. The event is being cosponsored by DVOC, PA Audubon and other well-known organizations. Details can be found here:

http://dvoc.org/blog/dr-daniel-klem-birdwindow-collisions-historical-research-and-contemporary-solutions/

Registration is required even though it is a free event. We need to know how many people will attend for seating arrangements.

Thanks,
Linda Widdop
DVOC Secretary
www.dvoc.org<http://www.dvoc.org>