Date: 9/7/17 11:08 am
From: Chad Kauffman <chadkauffman...>
Subject: Perry County - Little Buffalo being drawn down
hello everyone, just saw this in the paper today, then found this link
online

http://cumberlink.com/news/local/communities/perry_county/holman-lake-at-little-buffalo-state-park-to-be-drawn/article_c8eb8643-77fc-5f41-bbb8-59ac859ef11d.html

sounds like they are drawing down the water until next year.  not sure
if it will go down quick enough this year for any shorebird habitat.

we will be doing 2 field trips at this location for the PSO annual
meeting on sept 15/16 and this will only be a few days after Irma storm
remnants will be going thru, so it will be interesting to see if we can
anything out of the norm because of this.

as most of you birders know, Irma could bring us something to the area
as well as hold up the fall migration around us.

Chad Kauffman, mifflintown, pa

--
***See our new video https://youtu.be/3gyjkxmmFS4 *** ***Check us out on
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kauffmaninsurance/ ***Call us