Date: 9/7/17 8:15 am
From: Joe Scott <joexcski...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Fryeburg Harbor after the rain
Yesterday's all day soaker was just what we needed in the sod farms of
North Fryeburg. Highlights included:

Old River Road - Buff-breasted Sandpiper, Solitary Sandpiper, Blue-winged
Teal (4), Killdeer (18), and a flyover group of 6 Sandhill Cranes. The
cranes flew west and dropped below the tree line, appearing to drop into a
field on McNeil Road. Half an hour later though, we could not relocate the
cranes on McNeil Road.

McNeil Road - Brown Thrasher (resident), White-throated, Savannah and Song
Sparrows.

Harbor Road - Kestrel (2), Kingfisher

Joe Scott
Chatham NH